Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall is definitely here today.  The days are shorter, a little cooler and some of the leaves are starting to turn on the trees.  I haven't had much time to stitch or paint this week, and I'm feeling the itch to stitch pretty bad, so maybe a little hand stitching this evening.
 We are getting ready to do some remodeling on our kitchen so that has been taking up most of my time.  Picking the new counter top tiles and backsplash and sink and faucet, and, and, and, on it goes.  But we're almost ready to actually start the project.  Yay!
Next weekend I'll go to Taos for a Design Outside the Lines Retreat with Diane Ericson.  I can hardly wait for the time to spend sewing and painting with friends old and new, and Taos is always beautiful in the Fall.  I'll send pics.
I decided to include a new photo of me and my studio mate, my African Grey parrot, Allee Bird ( aka Beeper).  She's great company for me in the studio, and loves having her picture taken.

Hope you're having a great Autumn and getting lots of great creative projects done.  I'll be back in the studio soon - and with a nice, new kitchen to play in.

2 comments:

  1. Love that photo! Beeper is such a ham..I will have to visit you and your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome! Would love to see you and 'catch up'.

    ReplyDelete